The above organizational graphic chart shows the internal structure of Brazos School for Inquiry and Creativity.
The Board of Directors consists of the following three individuals:
· President: Lynda Marino
· Secretary: Robert Horton
· Member: Susan Lee
The Board of Directors supervises the Superintendent, Dr. Katy Greenwood.
The Superintendent supervises all District staff:
· Director of Human Resources District Office Manager: Sheila Galloway
· Administrative Assistant to Superintendent: Kathleen Jacobs
· Administrative Assistant to Superintendent - Purchasing: Lindsay Halliwell.
· Director of Curriculum, Coordinator of Instructional Intervention, & Textbooks: Nirmala Chennamsetty
· Manager of Food & Nutrition: Deloris Farlough
· Director of PEIMS and Student Information: Deloris Farlough
· Director of Special Populations (SPED, ESL, 504, Dyslexia) Laura Bolton
· Director of Information Technology: Jesus Lujan-Ramirez
· Director of Facilities, Safety and Security: Jesus Lujan- Ramirez
· The Director of Facilities, Safety and Security supervises all Maintenance and Janitorial personnel at the District level.
The Superintendent also supervises the Campus Principals:
Bryan Campus Principal: Christopher Osgood. The Campus Principal supervises all Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Teacher Aids, Clerical, Custodial and Technology personnel on the Bryan Campus.
Tidwell Campus Principal: John Bean, Ed.D. The Campus Principal supervises all Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Teacher Aids, Clerical, Custodial and Technology personnel on the Tidwell Campus.