The Brazos School for Inquiry and Creativity Enrollment Information:
Welcome to the Brazos School for Inquiry & Creativity Online Registration Home Page.
In order to be eligible to attend the Brazos School for Inquiry & Creativity, the student must reside within our geographic boundaries of Bryan, College Station, Crosby, Houston and Katy ISD’s. Proof of residency must be supplied at time of enrollment.
2021-2022 School Year Applications:
Open enrollment begins on April 1, 2021. 2021-2022 applications must be completed online and be accompanied by the required documentation before the application will be processed.
All enrollment applications must be completed online through Parent Portal.
To access the Parent Portal application click here: Brazos School parent-portal.
Please note the following items:
1. You must have a working email address that you have access to. You will receive an email to confirm your signature; this is the last step in completing your child’s application. If you do not respond to the email, your child’s enrollment application will not be submitted.
2. Once you begin the enrollment application you must finish it. You cannot save and come back to it at a later point.
3. Please fill in all the appropriate text boxes. Fields with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
4. Applications will not be processed (your student will not be enrolled) until all required documentation is received.
5. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call your local campus.
Kinder and older student applications:
All new students enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year must complete the online application and provide copies of the required documentation (see below). Documents may be scanned and emailed or copies can be dropped off at the campus office. Student applications will not be processed until all documents are received.
Proof of residency requires an utility bill, lease contract or mortgage in the parent/guardian name. If these forms are not in the parent/guardian name, please complete and sign the Affidavit of Residency (online) and have it notarized.
Kinder and older Required Documentation:
All Pre-K students must qualify for the program. Parents should complete the application and submit copies of the required documentation to complete the application. Documents may be scanned and emailed or copies can be dropped off at the campus office. Until all documentation is received, the application is incomplete and will not be processed.
Pre-K Required Documentation:
“Admin Use Only”